Bye, Bye, El Nino…La Nina takes over in 2016
What we have experienced the past two seasons off the Southern California coast was nothing short of amazing, as a combination of weather patterns and ocean currents came together to bring anglers something very special. However, wahoo off Dana Point are in the past. Hordes of hungry yellowfin for ½ day anglers: Probably not happening this season…and don’t plan on targeting blue marlin in the Channel Islands in 2016.
- Getting Wet at Colonet
- The 2015 El Nino Factor
- Epic Escapade on the Eclipse
- Spirit of Adventure 2014 5-Day Trip
- The Two Great West Coast Hurricane Myths
- 2014 El Nino Update
- El Nino 2014?
- Spirit of Adventure 6-Day Trip
- Epic Bluefin Bite
- Name That Fish!
- The View From Above
- Half Day Fishing - East Coast Style
- Forecast for Fishing?
- Slip, Slop, Slap
- Do You Know Catalina Eddy?
- Knots to Know
- Return to the Red Rooster III
- Shogun Spring 5-Day Trip
- 5 Days on the American Angler
- Albacore Fishing on the Grande
- Day at the Docks 2010: A Flying Adventure
- Season of the Santa Ana Wind
- California's Fall Weather
- El Nino 2012